New 90° Corner Clamp Woodworking Kit
The easy way to hold 90° corner and “T” joints in boxes, cabinets, and cases is using our Saker 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp.
- EASY TO USE: The 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp is the fastest, easiest-to-use corner clamp with auto-adjusting technology that adjusts the clamp automatically to the thickness of your work pieces — up to 1" thick.
- VARIOUS OCCASION: Get the helping hand you need to hold 90º corners and “T” joints together securely when you’re assembling boxes, drawers, cabinets and cases.
- LEAVE HANDS FREE: The 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp leaves both of your hands free to add your fasteners as you assemble your projects using it.
- STABLE AND ADJUSTABLE: The 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp features all-metal construction, including cast-aluminum pads—an outer "V" and inner wedge—that press against the inside and outside faces of the two pieces being joined in order to hold those pieces at a 90° angle to one another.
- Clamping Capacity: 90° corner and “T” joints in materials up to 1" thick
- Materials: Forged, heat-treated steel, cast aluminum, "V" and Wedge, padded grips
- Item Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure
- 1 x Saker 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp
90° Corner Clamp
For quick and easy self-squaring joints, use this 90-Degree Corner Clamp from Kreg! It's also perfect for drawer construction and shelf installation. The innovative design aligns work pieces to 90 degrees, while the quick-adjust handle lets you make fast, easy adjustments for varying stock thickness up to 1-1/4". The unique swivel head and quick release lever improve ease of use and efficiency as you work. Its large clamping surface protects soft woods against workpiece imprints. Durable, heat-treated steel construction features nickel plating for additional longevity.
Durable heat-treated steel construction
Features all-metal construction, including cast-aluminum pads—an outer "V" and inner wedge—that press against the inside and outside faces of the two pieces being joined in order to hold those pieces at a 90° angle to one another. Edge stops help align the edges of the pieces to ensure accurate assembly of structures like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases.
Clamp adjusts automatically to match material thickness
Thanks to Kreg's Automaxx auto-adjust technology, all you have to do is squeeze the clamp handles. The clamp will automatically close with the amount of pressure you have set, regardless of the material, whether you’re using thin plywood for drawers, or materials up to 1" thick.
Helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers and cases
Helps hold assemblies to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies—whether you’re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery or another method. The V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90° angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb.)
- Package Size: 40cm x 20cm x 10cm (15.75in x 7.87in x 3.94in)